I am a highly passionate agile developer. I have been following scrum and extreme programming practices at my work place for quite a while. This page contains links to various articles that I have written in the past about agile software development methodologies and the practices in iCodeJava programming blog.
- 12 principles from agile manifesto
- List of commonly used agile terms
- Popular agile methodologies
- Agile Management – Chicken and Pig Roles (With Cartoon)
Roles In Agile Development:
User Story Card:
Benefits of Agile Development Methodologies:
- How Agile Teams in Organizations Mature and Start Becoming Agile Fluent
- Agile Estimation and Planning – Why fibonacci numbers are used in estimating user story cards.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) – This article introduces TDD and talks about the drawbacks of using TDD although TDD is a great solution for many problems.
- 12 Practices That Make Up Extreme Programming In Agile Software Development Methodology
- 15 Agile Best Practices
- Pair Programming – A Comprehensive guide on pairing to get you going
- Unit Testing Best Practices
- Unit Testing With JUnit – Complete Tutorial With Examples and Diagrams
- Running JUnit Tests As A Test Suite in JUnit 4.0
- Understanding JUnit Annotations And Their Work
- 10 differences between JUnit 3.x and 4.x
- Mocking private methods with JMockit
- Continuous Integration Best Practices