About this android app:
Nepali Ukhan Tukkas are sort of Nepali one liners full of wisdom, truth and sometimes satires. People use these ukhan tukkas in spoken Nepali language as well as in written literature. The original authors of these sayings are normally debated or unknown, but they have existed in our Nepali culture for a long time.
The “Nepali Ukhan Tukka” app lets you browse through hand picked, highly meaningful Ukhan Tukkas of Nepal. There are currently 172 Ukhans in our database. Navigation is easy through left and write arrow click. If you want a random Ukhan Tukka generated, just shake your phone or other android devices such as tablet.
If you know more Ukhan Tukkas and would like to contribute to us, the app contains three ways to reach to us. Also, provided in the app are direct download links to some of the other Nepali Apps that Sanjaal Corps has developed over time.
WORD OF CAUTION: This free app is ad supported. If you are bothered with Adverstisements appearing around the application occasionally, please do not install this app.
This application is developed by professionals at Sanjaal Corps laboratory. The images used are obtained from openclipart.org. Ukhan tuakkas are obtained from various resources including internet and books and were hand typed by us.
- Version 1.4
- –More Ukhan Added
- – Code Cleanup
- - Version 1.3
- – Few more Ukhans Added
- – Push Notifications for LeadBolt Added
- - Version 1.2
- – Revamped User Interface to have a better font, better background and more “Nepali” feeling
- – Added finger swipe feature – now you can navigate to previous or next Ukhans by swiping your fingers
- – Added a random soft button to help you generate a random Ukhan. (Alternately you can shake your phone to get a random Ukhan)
- – Linked more of our apps in “Our Apps” panel.
This app supports android devices with sdk 2.2 and above
Google Market Link:
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please contact us by sending us an email to contact AT sanjaal DOT com